Gas station nacho cheese can paralyze: Careful what you eat

Next time if you are grabbing a quick snack at a gas station, be careful after reading this. Mom of three has landed in intensive care in California after she ate nachos with cheese from at Valley Oak Food and Fuel in Walnut Grove. Lavinia Kelly is now partially paralyzed hospital patient after putting nacho cheese on her Doritos at a gas station, family members say. She is among the 9 others who are infected by so called botulism from nacho cheese sauce, caused by a bacteria-produced toxin, which can cause serious damage including muscle weakness and muscle paralysis and death.
The station’s owners have not returned calls for comment.