The Supreme court said that justice will be given to those innocents who have been victimized by the campaign of infamy; Maharashtra government questions federal structure
CBI will investigate the case of actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. The Supreme Court gave this order on Wednesday. The court said “If the right things come out through a fair investigation, justice will surely be given to those innocents who have been victimized by the campaign of defamation. The decision of the CBI investigation will also give justice to the petitioner (Riya), because he himself Also demanded it. “
Sushant’s girlfriend Riya Chakraborty appealed to transfer Patna’s investigation to Mumbai. Meanwhile, Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh said in a press conference on Wednesday evening that we welcome the CBI probe into Sushant case. The Supreme Court has clearly written that the Mumbai Police has investigated the investigation professionally in the Sushant case. However, the federal structure that Babasaheb Ambedkar has created, needs to be looked into.
4 major points of the 35-page order of the Supreme Court
1. The FIR lodged by the Bihar Police was correct.
2. The CBI investigation was also recommended as per law.
3. Mumbai Police should cooperate in the investigation, hand over all the evidence they have collected to the CBI.
4. If any further FIR is registered, CBI will also investigate it.
3 comments of the court
1. Sushant was a talented actor, he died before he got a chance to show his full potential. Sushant’s family members, friends and fans are waiting for the results of the investigation to end the speculation.
2. Fair and effective investigation is necessary. This will also bring justice to the complainant (Sushant’s father), who has lost his son.
3. When the light of truth is there, even justice cannot be different. Now the departed soul will also get peace. Satyameva Jayate.
Now what next
The CBI will write a letter to the Mumbai Police and ask them to hand over whatever evidence they have collected in the last 2 months. According to sources in the news agency IANS, the CBI will also demand that the Mumbai Police be handed over to the people whose statements were recorded and all the gadgets related to the case.
Riya said- no agency will investigate, the truth will not change.
Riya’s lawyer Satish Manashinde said, “Riya will appear before the CBI if needed. She also cooperated with Mumbai Police and ED. Riya has said that even though Any agency should investigate, but the truth will not change. “
Nitish Kumar said- this matter has no meaning with the election,
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar said, “This case has no relation with politics but with law. It has been proved that people should talk justly. Supreme Court. It was clear from the decision that all the steps we took were correct. It is a victory of justice. Now we will have a fair investigation and justice, we trust it. No value. This matter has no relation to election.
- Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut said, “Cannot give political response to court verdict. Maharashtra is one of the best judicial system in the country. There is no one above the law.”
- BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said, “An impartial inquiry will bring peace to the soul of Sushant. His father and family also showed great courage. Hopefully the CBI will complete the investigation in due time.”
- Sushant’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti tweeted after the Supreme Court verdict- “Thank you God! You have listened to everyone’s prayers !! But, this is the beginning … the first step towards the truth. The CBI is confident.” “
- Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey said, “The Supreme Court verdict is a victory for the sentiments of 130 crore Indians. The work we have done so far in the case of Sushant was done legally. When our officer went to Mumbai, it was quarantined. was wrong.”
What did Riya say earlier about the CBI investigation?
Riya had said that it is illegal to transfer the case to the CBI, considering the investigation being done in Bihar as the basis. If the court itself decides to get the CBI investigated, then there will be no objection.
What was the answer given by the central government?
Solicitor General Tushar Mehta had said that the decision of the CBI investigation is correct. Mehta had also questioned the manner of the Mumbai Police. They said that the Mumbai Police did not register any FIR, then how did they send summons to 56 people and record their statements?
Who gave the answer in the case transfer case?
Bihar Government: On behalf of the state government, former Additional Solicitor General Maninder Singh had said that the Chief Minister of Bihar did not interfere in the matter. The CBI probe was recommended on the advice of the officers concerned.
Riya’s lawyer: He questioned the Bihar Police case. He said that there is no connection with the Bihar Police’s FIR in this case. There is a possibility of discrimination there. There should be independent and impartial investigation.